You Can Make an IMPACT!
We are grateful that you have decided to support Crossover Community Impact’s work in North Tulsa. CCI invites you to become part of our extended community by supporting our ministry through insurance, stock, real estate, or cash gifts.
You may donate a gift in honor of a loved one’s birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. You can also remember those most dear to you by giving to CCI in their memory.
Financially supporting CCI will bless countless youth in our community. Thank you for your generosity.
Note: CCI does not sell, rent, or exchange its donor lists or information collected in response forms.
CCI’s Tax Identification Number (also known as Employee Identification Number or EIN) is 27-4648052
Corporate Gift Matching
1. DONATE Make a cash, check, or credit card donation. Keep your gift receipt in case your workplace requires it. Most corporate matching programs allow you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
2. CHECK Find out if your company matches employee donations.
3. MATCH There are two ways to submit the matching request:
1. Download your company’s matching gift verification form using the provided link. Print, fill out, and mail it to us: Crossover Community Impact, PO Box 6010, Tulsa, OK 74148
2. If your company provides a link to their intranet, use this information to log in and submit your matching gift request. It will be processed and sent to us.
Once we receive your form or online request, we’ll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to CCI. You’ll help at least two times as many people.
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. can be transferred to CCI. Check with your financial advisors (attorney, accountant, etc.) to learn about tax advantages. Please contact Justin Pickard at (918) 813-1402 or email@example.com after transfer for receipting and tax-deductions.
Life insurance policies, whether paid or by naming UrbanPromise as a beneficiary on a new policy, can be donated to us. Check with your financial advisors for tax advantages.
Naming Crossover Community Impact as a beneficiary of retirement assets (IRA’s, 401K’s, etc.) is another way to provide support for the youth in our community.
An excellent way to provide for the future of Crossover Community Impact and leave a lasting legacy is to remember us in your will. You can leave your entire estate, a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, or the residue. Check with your attorney for the specific wording.